Odinn

On 7/2/2005 8:07 PM Patriarch mumbled something about the following:
"George" wrote in :

SWMBO and I go up to the "big city" to Menards today - plumbing, don't
ask - and since she's still in a chair from a broken tib/fib, we can
use the blue spots.

Though they're always empty when I don't have the mirror hanger, today
they're full. Goes without saying. Most even have a sticker,
including a Corvette in front of the exit door.

A CORVETTE??????

A fellow comes into the woodworking store on Thursday afternoon, nice
looking guy, in a wheelchair, wearing a Harley Davidson tank top. He's got
longish hair, and looks like he knows his way around the wheelchair from
long experience. Buys $20 worth of hardware thingies for his project, and
rolls out to the lot, where he proceeds to load the chair into a case on
the back of his three-wheel Harley with hand controls, and ease on down the
road, big grin catching bugs. What handicap?

Corvettes are for wimps.

Patriarch,
hoping George's wife feels better soon...

There's several of us who ride motorcycles with handicapped plates. Are
we handicapped, depends on what you consider a handicap. I'm unable to
stand for long periods of time, or walk long distances (bad back, broken
in 1986, and bad knees), but I can ride a bike just fine.

--
Odinn
RCOS #7

"The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never
worshipped anything but himself." -- Sir Richard Francis Burton

Reeky's unofficial homepage ... http://www.reeky.org
'03 FLHTI ........... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/ElectraGlide
'97 VN1500D ......... http://www.sloanclan.org/gallery/VulcanClassic
Atlanta Biker Net ... http://www.atlantabiker.net