Jaime Littlebeaver

"Clint" wrote in
news:xgFxe.89639$HI.3960@edtnps84:

I'm trying to see what your point is. Handicapped (or whatever the PC
term is) shouldn't have Corvettes? Seriously, I don't understand,
besides a bit of venting about all the handicap spots being filled.

Up here in Canada, the number of handicap stickers in use has tripled
in the last 10 years or so. Doctors seem willing to sign for almost
anyone. As an example, an acquaintance of mine had arthroscopic knee
surgery, and ended up getting a sticker for 6 months. Couldn't
understand that one, myself. But he was quite proud of himself.

Just because the handicap is not blatently apparent does not mean that it
is not truly a handicap!

It has always been my belief that someone who uses a "handicapped spot" and
isn't qualified by reason of not being truly hadicapped has the worst
handicap of all_____"lack of compassion for their fellow man"!