Glen

Lobby Dosser wrote:SNIP

... but at what part of the cycle do the Caliofornians leave?
Asking,
because they seem to be moving to Tucson also. :-)

I haven't seen that part yet. I'm hoping I live that long. )

Sure way of knowing they're Californians is they whine a lot during the
wet cycles. Tucson they probably whine during the Real Hot cycles.

Hell, I live in a FORMERLY remote desert area of California, and with
all our growth I wonder when the Californians will leave! These clowns
move from the LA area, then gripe about the desert heat, kids on dirt
bikes, people riding horses down our dirt roads, dirt roads in general,
etc. etc. etc. They claim "People didn't do this in LA'" or "It's not
like this in LA," Well, dammit, this ain't freakin' LA.

Glen