Inty

ha scritto nel messaggio
oups.com...
20" Goldstar tv model:CN-20B90,chassis:NC-4JA,year:Sept 1995,CSA File
no:LR80622.I need the part # for R811=180 ohm,25w (ceramic stand up) as
I could use these on the tv's listed below:

To know why I need one you can read below:

We in the past several years have noticed alot of those cheap 25" Orion
chassis tv's come into our repair shops with a domino effect of failed

http://tinypic.com/6nysyf.jpg
http://tinypic.com/6nyt1u.jpg
http://tinypic.com/6nyt6o.jpg
is this one ? If yes, it's a real ORION, and isn't a complex chassis, but
fails with the domino-effect you have described... this TV is also sold
remarked by Memorex, or maybe Memorex is the costructor ?

But if this set have those components ?
uC SAA5290PS + EEPROM 24C02
PSU Driver TDA16846
Vertical amplifier TDA3654
Video processor and delay line TDA8361A + TDA4665
Video amplifier TDA6107Q
Audio amplifier TDA7056A
Cathodic Ray Tube A59EHJ by Thomson
if yes, and has "G605" or "G705" it isn't a real ORION : it's only a copy,
with the brand "ORION" used illegally ! This one hasn't any identification
information, only ORION Gx05 ! The chassis seems to be a Philips, because
the components are named with four numbers... but it isn't a Philips ! It's
only a clone, a bad made clone ! Here the photo :

http://tinypic.com/6nywr8.jpg
http://tinypic.com/6nywsn.jpg
http://tinypic.com/6nyy49.jpg
http://tinypic.com/6nyy6g.jpg