Wild Bill

A standard size switch knurled nut is about .590" diameter, although I think
I've seen larger, less common ones.

The end opening on my K-D Tools pin retainer tool is about .833 diameter
(and tapering inward). I didn't have a new retainer to measure.

WB

"R.H." wrote in message
.. .
Looks like they've all been answered correctly, but I'm not sure about

392:

388. Scratch test needles
389. Reaction propulsion pistol, this device was tested in zero gravity
aircraft flights as a means of individual maneuvering in free fall.
390. Dart sharpener
391. Magnetic boots, these were used in experiments in zero gravity

aircraft
flights to determine their utility for space operations.
392. When I posted this set, I thought that this was a brake shoe

retaining
spring tool like the one shown in this link:

http://www.sjdiscounttools.com/kd285.html

Others here seem sure that it's for knurled nuts, but I haven't found a

link
to see an example of one. This tool is marked "Blackhawk ZT1010", I did a
search but couldn't find anything about it on the web.

392. Ulu knife or possibly a mezzaluna knife, they both look similar.

Rob