Mark & Juanita

On Sat, 02 Jul 2005 03:30:59 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Fri, 01 Jul 2005 23:54:43 GMT, Lobby Dosser
wrote:

"robo hippy" wrote:

.... snip
This is part of a Cycle. When I moved to western Oregon in 1970 we had
cold, snowy winters. Then it got warm and dry. Then the Californians
moved here. Then it got wet. Then it got dry. then ...

... but at what part of the cycle do the Caliofornians leave?
Asking,
because they seem to be moving to Tucson also. :-)

I haven't seen that part yet. I'm hoping I live that long. )

Sure way of knowing they're Californians is they whine a lot during the
wet cycles. Tucson they probably whine during the Real Hot cycles.

Ayup.