Duane Bozarth

Allen wrote:

In article . com,
"Andy" wrote:

And yet the powers that be insist we need more data before we do
anything about global warming or global climate change... Heaven
forbid we take any pre-emptive action to protect the environment.

Let's see in Portland area you have received about 55% of the normal
rainfall this year compared to the 1970 to 2000 average. Yet Southern
California has received almost 200% of it's normal rainfall in the same
time. Using micro-measurements to predict or track macro changes is not
good science. That being said there is no doubt that the worlds climate
is changing. ...

Well, the last certainly doesn't follow from the preceding...and it's
not totally clear there's anything outside other normal cycles despite
the claims of proponents of the theory...

That said, there's certainly reason to consider environmental
impact.