Nathan Gant

Sears maintenence tech just came out to my home for a service fix last week.
I bought a riding mower at an outlet store that was missing a part, the belt
was slipping and it woudn't go, but he fixed it in 1 hour on site, no charge
although it was a $200 fix on paper.

Depends on the situation -- a lot of people in Sears tool and garden depts.
probably don't know the difference between a socket and a screwdriver, they
hire idiots to work there for minimum wage, so what can you expect?
Sometimes you get lucky, I guess.

"CL (dnoyeB) Gilbert" wrote in message
You are probably right. Their automotive service is no better. But I
can still walk in with a broken craftsman product in my hand and get a
replacement without filling out any forms.

I only buy craftsman because of that.

--
CL