Doug Miller

In article b03re.52983$nG6.41944@attbi_s22, "fratedriver" wrote:
Yes, I know the information is all over the web. The problem is that the
general public can't access it except thru a search engine. Say you saw a
realtor sign on a house down the street. Would you be able to find that
house on the realtor's site without calling them first???

I just did, using *your* example.

So I'd have to say that the answer to your question is "yes".

Next question: are you providing a useful service?

The answer to *that* one appears to be "no".

--
Regards,