Larry Jaques

On 1 Jul 2005 00:02:08 -0700, the opaque "robo hippy"
spake:

It has been very dull and boring here. The summer is here and everyone
is out doing other things.

This is just an observation. We are in our fifth year of below normal
rainfall here in western Oregon. This year, since the rainy season
began in October, we are about 24 inches behind normal. I can tell how

I'm down in GP and we're 3" ahead of normal for the dry season, 7 vs
4". There was so much rain that the apple trees got hit and we won't
be getting many apples this year as a result. My St. John's Wort is
suffering from powdery mildew and half has died off so far.

Amazing differences for just a 100 mile separation, wot?
(Eugene, right?)

- This product cruelly tested on defenseless furry animals -
http://diversify.com Web App & Database Programming