Dave Hinz

On 1 Jul 2005 07:47:23 -0700, Phillip Hallam-Baker wrote:
Who conceives of these things?!

Its a group known as the New World Order. We meet by teleconference
once a month and think up new ways to irritate people. Ever heard of
Crazy Frog?

There is no New World Order. By the way, you've got treats for next
month's meeting, I was asked to remind you.

The kitchen cabinet thing is ancient, four five years at least. But
some of the best jokes are the long running ones. Have you noticed the
way that teenage girls now run around in jeans and tops that leave a
half inch gap at the midriff? That is one of our all time favourites.

Me, I liked the whole "Badger badger badger mushroom mushroom" meme that
that one guy came up with as a joke project.