Hound Dog

"fratedriver" wrote in message
news:zt1re.43015$_o.34134@attbi_s71...
When shopping for a home, my wife and I noticed a deficit in the real
estate industry. We liked to drive around in the neighborhoods we found
attractive and look for houses that were for sale. We'd make many phone
calls trying to get information about the houses we liked. Most of the
time we'd learn that the house didn't fit us for one reason or another.
We were driving our agent nuts calling her all the time and disrupting her
day, usually on the weekend. If only there were an easier way for us to
get general information about a house before we called.

So, I created Steve Bell Properties. I send out a sign to my clients
which lists my website and a unique ID number for that house. I create a
link correlating that ID number to the web page already created by the
seller's agent. This will send shoppers straight to information about the
house and how to contact the listing agent. By providing this information
the agent will receive much more productive calls and have less wasted
time. The ease of finding this information will make shoppers happier.
Knowing that people will be able to find information about their house
will inspire more sellers to list with agents using my service. Everybody
makes more money. Everybody finds what they want. Everybody wins!

Please take a moment to look at www.stevebellproperties.com, I'd love to
hear what you think.

Thanks,

Steve Bell

More and more realtors are putting their website address and other data
right on their signs which they put in front of the houses they have on the
market.