Ralph Mowery

"fratedriver" wrote in message
news:kY4re.53639$nG6.44360@attbi_s22...
When you look at the front of a house from the road the only information

you
have available is the phone number to the agent's company. The only way

you
can find THAT house on the web is to do a search based on price or amenity
and hope for the best. No website that I've found offers a search based

on
street address. All I'm offering is a sign with an easy to follow link to
THAT property. I'm not doing a search engine. I'm not trying to offer a
new concept. I'm providing a service.

If anybody knows a quick way to find information for the house located at:
4080 RELIANT CIRCLE
OWENSBORO, KY 42301

without contacting an agent, I'd like to see it.

You mean this house ?

http://owensboromls.org/quickresults.lasso

I am not even in the real estate business. Took about 2 minuits to find it
and I am in North Carolina.