Oscar_Lives

I just search on address or neighborhood and find it quickly.

I think you have found a fix for a problem that has long been solved.

www.realtor.com has the houses easily to find.

"fratedriver" wrote in message
When you look at the front of a house from the road the only information
you have available is the phone number to the agent's company. The only
way you can find THAT house on the web is to do a search based on price or
amenity and hope for the best. No website that I've found offers a search
based on street address. All I'm offering is a sign with an easy to
follow link to THAT property. I'm not doing a search engine. I'm not
trying to offer a new concept. I'm providing a service.

If anybody knows a quick way to find information for the house located at:
4080 RELIANT CIRCLE
OWENSBORO, KY 42301

without contacting an agent, I'd like to see it.

Or, you can look at www.stevebellproperties # 5 and there it is.

When you drove by the house you'd see both the realtor's sign and mine
giving you the information I just gave you. Now you know exactly how many
bedrooms it has as well as the price.

Without the information I provided, you'd have to call the agent or maybe
you'd get lucky on a realtor search.