On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 21:06:39 GMT, "fratedriver"
graced this newsgroup with:

When shopping for a home, my wife and I noticed a deficit in the real estate
industry. We liked to drive around in the neighborhoods we found attractive
and look for houses that were for sale. We'd make many phone calls trying
to get information about the houses we liked. Most of the time we'd learn
that the house didn't fit us for one reason or another. We were driving our
agent nuts calling her all the time and disrupting her day, usually on the
weekend. If only there were an easier way for us to get general information
about a house before we called.

So, I created Steve Bell Properties. I send out a sign to my clients which
lists my website and a unique ID number for that house. I create a link
correlating that ID number to the web page already created by the seller's
agent. This will send shoppers straight to information about the house and
how to contact the listing agent. By providing this information the agent
will receive much more productive calls and have less wasted time. The ease
of finding this information will make shoppers happier. Knowing that people
will be able to find information about their house will inspire more sellers
to list with agents using my service. Everybody makes more money.
Everybody finds what they want. Everybody wins!

Please take a moment to look at www.stevebellproperties.com, I'd love to
hear what you think.

Thanks,

Steve Bell

in the metro DC area, it's almost a waste of time to even put up a For
Sale sign. Houses sell in 2 or 3 days, usually for much more than the
asking price.

Interesting idea though.