ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

Canada Customs have prbly been told to turn back any loser american mormons
headed north to collect our ample social benefits.
So do you think JosSmith was a con man or just mentally ill???

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
news
I had a couple of the old 2230 models, and the 2306. Two speed, with

charge
stand. They lasted me about two years, the replacement battery pack was
about $26.

Home Depot had B and D cordless drills for $20, so I bought a couple, and
retired the Skils. They should last a couple years. I really liked them.

Skil had an optional leather holster, so you could carry the drill on your
belt. I never did quite get used to that. However, I found an alternate

use
for the holster. If you have it in your vehicle while trying to cross the
border into Canada, the Canadian officials will spend most of an hour
repeatedly asking where is the handgun. If you have nothing else to do

that
day.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Kee" wrote in message
. ..
Is "Skil" cordless drill any good? it's currently on sale at home depot &
canadian tire.