Mojo wrote:
I have a whirlpool fridge that when you get a glass of water out of the
door water dispenser .. it kinda just goes everywhere. I think I could
probably fix it if I could figure out how to get the darn cover off.

anybody know how this cover comes off .. there are no screws accessable do
it probably snaps off .. but I dont want to break it.

the fridge is realatively new (about 1 1/2 yrs old )

thanks for any advice
mojo

I have a 1 1/2 year old Sears Kenmore (They are made by Whirlpool)
model number 106.53854300. Sears has their illustrated parts catalog
online. Maybe a look at it will help you. Go to www.sears.com and
there will be a link to parts on the left. Enter my model number and
see if the door dispenser section looks like yours.

Van Gardner