Mojo

Default whirlpool fridge leaks at door water dispenser problem

I have a whirlpool fridge that when you get a glass of water out of the
door water dispenser .. it kinda just goes everywhere. I think I could
probably fix it if I could figure out how to get the darn cover off.

anybody know how this cover comes off .. there are no screws accessable do
it probably snaps off .. but I dont want to break it.

the fridge is realatively new (about 1 1/2 yrs old )

thanks for any advice
mojo
NSM

"Mojo" wrote in message

I have a whirlpool fridge that when you get a glass of water out of the
door water dispenser .. it kinda just goes everywhere. I think I could
probably fix it if I could figure out how to get the darn cover off.

Look up from under with a mirror and see how it leaks.

Mojo wrote:
I have a whirlpool fridge that when you get a glass of water out of the
door water dispenser .. it kinda just goes everywhere. I think I could
probably fix it if I could figure out how to get the darn cover off.

anybody know how this cover comes off .. there are no screws accessable do
it probably snaps off .. but I dont want to break it.

the fridge is realatively new (about 1 1/2 yrs old )

thanks for any advice
mojo

I have a 1 1/2 year old Sears Kenmore (They are made by Whirlpool)
model number 106.53854300. Sears has their illustrated parts catalog
online. Maybe a look at it will help you. Go to www.sears.com and
there will be a link to parts on the left. Enter my model number and
see if the door dispenser section looks like yours.

Van Gardner

NSM

"Mojo" wrote in message

does anybody know if this thing just snaps off .. or do i have to bumped

it
up or something like.

Generally, you have to peel back the magnetic seal on most fridges to get at
the screws and remove the inner door liner. After that you get access to the
innards of the door.