Troy

Default Fitting bathroom suite.

On Fri, 15 Aug 2003 11:31:51 +0100, David W.E. Roberts wrote:

I assembled everything and stood the cistern on my Workmate on the back
patio.
I found a Hozelock adapter which screwed onto the filler pipe and {Bingo!}
cistern connected to mains water.
I could then flush it to test it, and adjust the float etc.

Thanks for that :-)

I've been putting off fitting our new toilet (+ other bathroom stuff) -
excuse after excuse (in truth I'm just scared). SHMBO is finally losing
patience and so on reading your post this morning I did just what you
suggested (I'd never have thought of that - I'd have done the lot on-site)
- all worked just great - I feel a little more confident now.

Thanks again.
--
Regards,

Troy the Black Lab.