Rod Hewitt

Default Fitting bathroom suite.

"David W.E. Roberts" wrote in
:

As Stuart says, it will probably screw to the floor at the back.
If you are lucky iy may even fit snugly to the underside of your WHB.
If not, tile grout and silicone sealant are your friends :-)

HTH
Dave R

The OP appears to be talking about a half pedestal - they don't go down to
the floor - think of a wall-mounted urinal turned round to face the wall.
Therefore screwing to the floor is NOT an option. (Actually, not sure if I
want that thought wandering round my head...)

Mind - I have no idea how to attach it either.

Rod