Harry Everhart

I have enjoyed shopping at Sears and my Sears Card says valued customer
since 1969. Over every door of Sears is the motto - "satisfaction
guaranteed or your money refunded." I can give you many stories of
taking stuff back to Sears and getting my money refunded. I built an
entire home with a radial saw and took it back one year later when it
failed. I have returned a sofa after one year of use and it started to
sag. If a sales person ever balks - I point at the sign above the door.
I have nothing but good things to say about Sears standing behind their
products.

It is not Sears fault that your ACC failed on Friday and they can't fix
it until Monday. If you don't like Sears - don't shop there anymore.
There will then be more room in the store for me :-)