Travis Jordan

Curly Sue wrote:
I know they use contractors for everything including the delivery and
installation, which were -without exception- perfect. In fact,

I don't think Sears contractors are any better, or any worse, than any
other contractors.

The last major appliance I bought from Sears was a Kenmore washer and
dryer set. The delivery / setup contractor was a dufus. They trundled
the washer and dryer through my garage and into my laundry room.
Unfortunately, after they set the washer in place the were a little too
casual with their hand truck and they allowed it to drop on my brand new
tile floor.

The cost of the tile repair was $275, just about the cost of the washer.
I don't suppose Sears made much on THAT transaction, but at least they
stood behind it. I didn't have to argue at all....just submit a
estimate from my tile guy and they wrote me a check.