JA

wrote in message
oups.com...
I am VERY displeased with the service I am getting from Sears on my
central AC unit. I came home today to find that my unit was no longer
working at all. In searching for the problem I discovered that the
fuse on the circuit board was blown. I replaced the fuse and it blew
again. I tried shutting it all down and replaced the fuse and then
tried to just start the fan, blew the fuse. Seeing it looked like I was
not going to be able to fix it, I called Sears Repair. I was told by
Sears it would be 24 hours before someone called me back and then up to
3 days for repairs. Seeing that I live in FL and I had out of town
guests I could not accept this type of answer or service.

Sears is terrible and I only buy from them when I have absolutely no
other option--but come on. Three days for AC repair during the
beginning of summer when everyone is discovering their AC isn't
working isn't bad.