Terry

"Bishoop" wrote in message

He kinda sounds like those fine Canadian Indians I see when I'm up in
Ontario fishing....only they're too drunk all the time to be cunning.

You mean we let you in to Canada? After all those things being said about
'furriners' and 'illegal migrants'. I guess we must like you spending those
strong (i.e. expensive) US dollars. Fishing must be better up here?

However; springing to the defence of any/all Canadians, since we ARE a
multicultural/multi-ethic country; that comment could be construed as
racist; on two counts.

At very least iyt is not nice and stereotypes a whole group.

It does not belong on this 'Home repair group' any more than a Canadian
commenting, here, on say Iraq or Viet Nam. There other more suitable forums
for that.

Unfortunately we are, on occasion, being told how to think by our more
numerous cousins in that smaller country to our south! No; not Mexico,
amigo. How would Americans like it if other nations used an expression such
as, "Those know it all Yanks"?

With the present air of protectionism and being in a state of siege within
the borders of the USA we understand that you must make sure you have your
American passport to get back into the "Good O'l US of A"?

Warm regards: Northern neighbour.

PS. If your friends can't make a comment who can? No ill will intended.