MBQ

Default lime plastering - expected costs vs gypsum

(Anna Kettle) wrote in message ...
Does it have a trade name?

All my local Jewson could come up with was Linseed Oil Putty!

"It's the only sort of putty we sell, sir."

Looks like not every Jewsons is stocking it yet. Right next to the
warehouse desk in my local Jewson is stacked a pallette of tubs
labelled "Bleaklows Slaked Lime Putty" if I remember rightly

Tell me where you are in the country and I'll see if I can come up
with another supplier

Anna

This was the Aylesbury Jewson. Do you have any opinion of
www.mikewye.co.uk and their products/prices? I was thinking of
ordering their DVD and a small amount of material to practice
re-rendering a "witchert" mud & straw garden wall.

MBQ