Greg O

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message
news

Prices seem to be all across the board--with used gear, mostly it depends
on
how much someone is willing to pay for it on a whim, balanced against what
someone else will accept for it when they're currently in distress.

Depends on local availability too.
I do some wood dorking. Around here used wood working tools bring damn near
new price. Seems strange when we have a few good suppliers of tools, plus
the large chain store home centers too.

I have not shopped used metal working tools, but I see little for sale in
the local paper, plus I have people offer to buy my stuff all the time! (I
am not selling!)
Greg