fred

Default 19m stainless/chrome-on-brass for shower rail?

In article ,
Adrian writes
All,

A couple of years back, when I redid a bathroom, I rather daftly used the
nearest 19mm chrome tube for the shower rail - it's turned out to be
chrome-on-mild steel, with predictable results.

Anybody know of a source for stainless or chrome-on-brass?

None of the sheds or the usual online boys seem to have it, unless I'm
missing something.

BES have 3/4" od stainless in 3m lengths which should suit, expensive at
22.62+vat, but would be my choice, see:

http://www.bes.ltd.uk/products/163.asp

As Grunff suggested local ss supplier may be cheaper. Watch for welded
construction if bending.

HTH
--
fred