PrecisionMachinisT

"Robert Swinney" wrote in message
"Dave Hinz" wrote in message
On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 16:48:34 -0400, JohnM wrote:
Robert Swinney wrote:
Hard starting is the Diesel legacy. It took many years, and a family
fortune, for Rudolph Diesel to develop his engine to a state of
commercial
success - and you expect them to start immediately; get real!

The length of time it took Diesel to get his engine working has
something to do with how a modern diesel engine starts?

I thought Robert was making a joke...

Robert was making a joke ....

Robert

Hmmm....

I thought he was trolling for Gunner--kinduva disconnect here between cause
and effect I felt sure he would glom onto !!!

Probly he even has a set of blogs cribbed someplace with all kinds of
statistics that would prove the 'connection' beyond any shadow of doubt.

--

SVL

--Conservatively fighting AGAINST the "War On Liberals"