Unquestionably Confused

Hit the local Rockler's (Schaumburg, IL) today after receiving their
clearance flyer this past week.

One of the items listed as a "Red Dot Clearance" item (and thus eligible
for an additional 50%) discount) was Iowa Manufacturing's "Stable Mate"
metal stand for your CSMS (or any other tool you might want to mount on
a large, stable metal sawhorse).

Their clearance price was $50 and with the additional Red Dot discount
that's $25.00. I bought the stand last year through Amazon and paid
$100 for it. It is a GREAT stand at that price and, obviously, four
times as good for $25.00. The saw mounts to a quick release bracket
(included) and I found the whole system far superior to the factory
stand that came with my Delta CSMS,

Just a heads up.