spongehead

Default Help with Sears Mower 917.387440

I picked up this Sears model 917.387440 6.25hp push lawnmower at a yard
sale for 5 bucks and someone had attempted to do some carb work on it
which failed miserably by looking at it. The gas line is cracked and
the jet needle was missing. Easy enough to get those parts at the
local Sears place. However, I cant really tell how the carb levers and
springs go into place, maybe Im missing another part but hard to tell.
I was hoping someone might have access to or know where I can get a
real picture of how it looks put together.
Sears engine model is 143.006200