Hound Dog

"ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy" wrote in
message ...
It will work just fine, spray the roof till they come and install a meter!
With fine thinking like that, Bush is gonna come knockin at your door when
Greenspan retires but you'll be watchin stolen cable tv or too drunk to
answer the door and accept the appointment.
I love the comment about spending the day at wallmart but he prob already
does, as an employee get paid next to nothing in sinking american dollars.
This guys represents all that is great about americans! Lazy, broke,
cunning. Anyone want to ad to the list?

How about too generous at allowing foreigners into our country to share our
horrible life.