ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

It will work just fine, spray the roof till they come and install a meter!
With fine thinking like that, Bush is gonna come knockin at your door when
Greenspan retires but you'll be watchin stolen cable tv or too drunk to
answer the door and accept the appointment.
I love the comment about spending the day at wallmart but he prob already
does, as an employee get paid next to nothing in sinking american dollars.
This guys represents all that is great about americans! Lazy, broke,
cunning. Anyone want to ad to the list?

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"HeyBub" wrote in message
Puddin' Man wrote:
Insane House Cool-Down Scheme

'allo,

I belong to little brick bungalow in a midwest city,
built in 1954. Shingled roof.

It gets hot as hell here in the summertime (it's already
here). Sun pounds down on little house unmercifully.

Outa work for years, I gotta budget so tight it makes
the proverbial cat's arse ('scuse my French) look
like the Grand Canyon.

I just put my last 3 lbs of R-22 in my 21-year-old
condensing unit (which is about to roll over and die
a horrible, horrible death).

They don't meter the water supply here.

What (aside from sanity, which I do not possess) would
keep po' me from somehow mounting a sprinkler or 2
on the roof, running them with a garden hose, say,
from 11 AM to 7 PM (to cool the house, which retains
heat like crazy)??

It don't cost nothin' to try...