Jason D.

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 08:19:29 -0230, "Rono" wrote:

Trying to repair lots of T.V., VCR, DVD, combo's
Projection T.V.'s, computer monitors, etc, but the
main problem here is that a lot of you are in the USA,
& we get totally different model #'s, & units aren't the
same!

To other who needs a CTC169 schematic, order it from thomson online.
I still not have gotten my schematic for CTC169 DTV even I do have
reams of PTK169 schematics, but I need one for DTV and my shop was
already charged for this CTC169 DTV order but didn't get the
schematics. YET we do get newer schematics now and then for Thomson.
GO FIGURE!

BTW: I'm in eastern ontario.

Cheers, Wizard