Mark & Juanita

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 13:26:00 GMT, Bob Schmall wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 17:16:52 GMT, Bob Schmall wrote:

Mark & Juanita wrote:

On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:04:38 GMT, Bob Schmall wrote:
The Porter-Cable drill done broke and I've replaced it with a DeWalt, so
I have no use for the two batteries and charger. They're 14.4 and in
good working order, as is the automatic charger. The whole package for
$20 plus shipping.
The batteries are #8723. If they work for you, you got 'em.

Rats! Mine are #8720, the charger is #8621. Took a look on Amazon (first
google hit), your's look like:
http://www.portercable.com/index.asp?e=3399&p=2890
which appear to be a slide connector. Mine are a bayonet connector and
look like:
http://doityourself.com/store/6047229.htm

Thanks for the offer, would have been great to get the PC drill working
again for a reasonable price.

Yopu want my drill, free gratis? The clutch is shot but you might be
able to repair it. I'll throw it in with the batteries and charger, all
for the same low, low price.

Bob,

Thanks for the offer, but I'll pass on that, I've got enough other
projects backed up, I know I wouldn't get to another repair project for
quite a while. I had replaced the PC with a Milwaukee (which, by the way,
I like the drill, but am not happy with how those batteries have held up,
less than 2 years old and they don't hold charge (attached or not) for very
long). Was just looking at the possibility of resurrecting the PC for the
purposes of being able to avoid changing bits.

Again, thanks. There has got to be someone out there who can use
the batteries and charger.

Mark