Ronnie

Default Autodarken welding helmets

I'm in the market for a new lid, tired of the POS Miller and it's
marbeled shade (it's been replaced once under warranty and the new one
does it too.)

I'm looking at Speedglas and Jackson helmets (unsure if these are the
only two quality brand helmets...?), and I don't mind paying for
quality, IF that's what I'm getting. Thought I would draw on your vast
knowledge for guidance.

I want a user adjustable shade (9-13), a really light neutral shade
when the arc stops (3 or less), and a quality headband / helmet. Don't
need side windows as I work alone and don't have anything to walk into
but would like a large view window to weld through.

Any guidance you can give would be greatly appreciated.