ConcreteFinishing&StuccoGuy

If true turt, (and i have no reason to doubt you) then Elk is a quality,
class act beyond reproach.
Most supliers spend way too much $$ ducking waranty issues instead of doing
as you suggest.

--

Remove the obvious to reply. Experienced and reliable
Concrete Finishing and Synthetic Stucco application in the GTA.
"TURTLE" wrote in message
.. .

"Jim" wrote in message

A contractor has bid on my home roof repair using Elk Premium Roofing. A

brand
I'm not familiar with. Anyone with first hand experience with this?

This is Turtle.

Yes , in 2002 I had my roof done with Elk Good stuff 45 year stuff. My

Roofer
called me 2004 and said there was a recall of the shingles of my type. he

filled
out a form and Elk sent me a check to totally replace my shingles and did

not
require me to do the job. They just canceled the warranty on my shingles

and
said when I change my shingle out. i would get a new warranty. So I got
$3,800.00 and my shingle job still good. I will wait and see if i have any
trouble.

With this I would say Elk Premium roofing would good to deal with.

TURTLE