Doug Miller

In article , wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:

In article ,
wrote:
Doug Miller wrote:
....snip...

Can't you see we're mostly simply pulling your "sky is falling"
chain???

I'm not sure what you think you read. I never said anything beyond stating
what is, or should be, self-evidently obvious: that new oil is a better
lubricant than used oil, and that oils specifically formulated for a
particular purpose are better suited to that purpose than oils which are not.

I read your typical reaction to a suggestion...

Then I'm at a total loss to understand where you thought you read that the sky
is falling.

--
Regards,