Are you a jerk in real life, too, or just on Usenet?
Regards,

ROFLMAO!

"if a guy doesn't figure he's as much of an asshole as half
the guys out there he prob'ly ain't thinkin so good" -alvin

What I see, most guys figure they are in the top 1% of "good guys"
or so!

Leads to trouble, one perfect little momma's boy dealing with
another perfect little momma's boy.

If they figured they were so "good" that they fit in the top 10% I
could go along with that if they were a fairy. I figure the top 10%
of "good" guys out there are all fairies. Are you a fairy?

It's ok if you are, I'm not making a judgement on that, ok?

You judge yourself.

When a guy uses the word "proper" it kind of gives me the creeps.
That was my grandma's word and the way she saw everything, in terms
of "proper" or not. Never knew guys used that word until I got on
usenet. :/

You find it kind of creepy?
Or is it just me? :/

Alvin a real asshole (typical dumb-ass guy) in AZ