Doug Miller

In article , "Al Reid" wrote:
"dean" wrote in message
oups.com...
Because every professional user I have ever seen is using 10W30 engine
oil. Now I'm not about to put that into my Stihls but I was just
wondering if I am wasting money on expensive bar oil?

Any comments?

I put used motor oil in my saw. Good way to get rig of it.

No, not really.

The suspended solids and other junk (such as combustion byproducts) in used
motor oil don't do either the bar or the chain any good. That gunk is better
off being recycled and disposed of properly.

--
Regards,