Bob Schmall

Mark & Juanita wrote:
On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 17:04:38 GMT, Bob Schmall wrote:

The Porter-Cable drill done broke and I've replaced it with a DeWalt, so
I have no use for the two batteries and charger. They're 14.4 and in
good working order, as is the automatic charger. The whole package for
$20 plus shipping.

Bob Schmall

What model PC do you have? IIRC, somewhere along the line, the mountings
changed. I have one bought in 1999, Model PC 8740; if that's what you've
got, I'm interested.

It's a model 878 and someone else expressed an interest yesterday. If
that deal falls through and you still want it, you got it. I'll keep you
posted.

Bob