trainfan1

Richard Cranium wrote:

Unfortunately the vac died several years ago and I replaced it with a
Shop Vac unit. I'v still been using the old floor nozzle because I
like it better than the new Shop Vac tools.

I've been back to Sears but they only carry the new style tool :-(

Sears probably still has the original style with wheels, but you have to
have the model number or one close in age & style, or a part number, to
check at:

http://www3.sears.com

And you won't find that nozzle at any store, you would have to order it
through the above Sears website or at a Sears service center. With a
model number or part number, you can get an exploded diagram too.

Is there anyone in this group who has an older Sears Vac w/ a model
number or manual to help this guy out?

Rob