John P Bengi

Then read the previous post. What were you doing reading the response to
nothing first?

You bottom posters are nuts and fanatics over something that went out in the
80s since threading browsers.

Keep your damn headers with the text.

When you get a browser that actually supports bottom posting I will join
you. Until then **** off with your trolling.

"Cliff" wrote in message
On Mon, 20 Jun 2005 15:14:16 -0500, Scott Willing
wrote:

BTW, the same purists (aka usenet nazis) will slap your willy for
top-posting too, and they really get their knickers in a knot about
it. We can only assume their mommies overdid the spanking a bit... and
that they really, *really* liked it.

It's nice to know the CONTEXT or the question before
the response, for one thing.