Rex B

I was serious, Will. There is a lot of demand for smaller manual
machines, particularly South Bends, Logans and Atlases. Even so, I
didn't say $450, I said $250, not to nit pick. No good at all for pro
shop work, waaaay too slow. But a buddy who's getting a model cannon
ready for July 4th just came over and I turned him a nice long round nut
threaded down the bore 1-1/2" deep for the height adjust mechanism. You
just can not do that without a lathe. And I don't want or need a big one.

GWE

I'm currently trying to decide whether to keep my Logan 9B-17-1.
Nice machine, my first lathe. QC box, automatic apron, excellent
condition.
But I recently got an Enco 1024 that should do everything the Logan
will, and then some. It's an older machine with no visible wear, was
found with only aluminum and plastic chips.
Doesn't make sense to keep both. I suppose I'll just see which one
gets used, and which doesn't.