Rich Grise

On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 01:17:54 -0400, Brett Griffin wrote:

I am looking to take an idea I have had for several years and work on
bringing it to the market.

I am looking for someone who can develop a small hardware/firmware device.
You will need knowlegde of devloping ethernet firmware application,
electronic circuitry design, and other knowledge skills. Contacts and
knowledge in manufacturing from design, and packaging is a plus.

If you or someone you know is interested please contact me throught the
contact form on my website below.

You will need to sign a Non Compete agreement and a Non Disclosure agreement
prior to getting details of the project. There is no pay up front but you
will be given royalties from the sale of the product. You must be a US
citizen, and have a resume for submittal.

College, and Vocational students may apply, but must have a base knowledge
to complete the project over the summer.

If I felt like doing all of that crap, what would I need you for?

Oh! I get it! The idea!

I'm sure that you'll be overwhelmed with applicants for your little
opportunity to spend the summer working for free, just so _you_ can
make a bunch of money off your precious idea, while paying the guy
who did all of the work, a _royalty_?

Gimme 5K up front, and a guarantee of 60% of gross sales, and I'll
consider it.

Thanks!
Rich