Joe Fleming

Amen to that, Arch. While I started to read WoodCentral when the
trolls hit, I stuck here too. There have been way too many good
discussion started and ffriendships made here to abondon ship.

I do have to admit, however, that my participation on any and all
discussion groups has significantly tailed off in the last couple of
years. There is too much content and too few hours to get through it
all. A don't look at the AAW or Wood magazine discussions. I don't
view the AAW photo page either. I really dislike the multiple posts
across many groups. If I got to pick, we would only need r.c.w for
discussions and WOW for photos. All the rest are redundant.
Unfortunately, I don't think this proliferation of groups will be
reversed.

Joe Fleming - San Diego