Appliance Repair Aid

james wrote:
i purchased a stainless AMANA sofsound III dishwasher for $50, model
ADW850EAS

needed to reconnect one of those cellophane type wire connectors behind
the panel that came loose behind the control panel.

looks great, runs quiet, but is leaking. can't tell if it's coming
from the tub or a connection, so tonight i'm going to pull it out and
start looking.

are there any good dishwasher leak links anyone can recommend? maybe
what to check in what order? i'm also going to grab book at library on
way home.

i didn't see what cycle it happened in, was about 10 minutes into the
first cycle ever run. my connections (water in and out) are secure.

i don't mind the challenge, i'm sure i can fix it but if anyone has
idea of what to start with that'd be great. i also have my old
dishwasher i could use for parts if they are compatible.

i felt pretty good about fixing the loose wire in panel - so if i can
fix this i'll be feeling great.

thanks in advance!

Hi,

Something that may help...