Dave in Fairfax

Scott Lurndal wrote:
probably worth less than $5.00

Andy Dingley wrote:
Oh come on ! Any working level is worth $5. Even if you have to put
a new bubble in it, you can still get a useful tool out of it.
My refs say there are 3 different "Stanley #13" levels. The common
"Victor" has no collector value, but there's another one that does.

2003 Walter's pocket guide pgs 20 & 21, $150-300 for the Carpenter's
Plumb & Level, $5-50 for the Victor adj model. As ALWAYS, condition and
location count for more than anything else unless you can find a YB who
wants to outfit his mantle. Good condition and ready to be used, my
guess would be $25-30 is reasonable.

Dave in Fairfax
--
reply-to doesn't work