Guess who

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 00:28:30 GMT, "ok" wrote:

It's been way too many years since I was in a math class and need help.

If I have a triangle that has one side at 39ft, the 2nd side is 37 ft. and
they meet at a right angle, how long is the third side?

You'll get some good, and some weak replies. This is 2005, so you are
saved form this bother. Get a simple freeware or shareware CAD
program and draw the thing; no calculation needed. I swear by
DeltaCad, and you can download a trial run. "Dimension" one point to
another and you are given the result on the drawing. I know a ton of
old techniques for calculating and drawing, and I use the CAD program
to save time and effort ...or can switch to pen and paper if
necessary.