Gunner

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 21:15:29 -0700, Grant Erwin
wrote:

In Seattle I wouldn't offer more than $250 for it, just to part it out. Unless I
knew its spindle bearings and spindle were OK and the backgears were all OK too,
then I might go $500.

Best I can do from photos, good luck to whomever. Gunner's a good guy, but he
doesn't have room for it. Please don't give it to him!

Grant Erwin

What would I want with SouthBends, when I have Hardinge? G

I of course passed on the post to you plebian types for your
consideration.

Gunner

"Considering the events of recent years,
the world has a long way to go to regain
its credibility and reputation with the US."
unknown