Ken Moon

wrote in message
ups.com...
Gee, Arch, thanks so much for the heart-felt feelings! Sure I still
lurk here, how could I just leave and not check to see who is saying
what?

Leif, snit? snit? Watch it or I'll dump some LDD on your keyboard!
I miss you, too. : )

Like the others already said, I learned an awful lot from this group.
I started on rec.woodworking in 1990 when someone there told me about
rcw and this was the only forum I read and posted on for almost 3
years. I didn't drift because of the trolls, to tell the truth there
were times when Al K. was rather entertaining, the spam and x-rated
junk was annoying, I just got quiet (Me? quiet?).

I do post on woodcentral but not near as much as I used to
here.......we really did have a lot of fun, didn't we? I miss that.

Thanks for your kind words.

Ruth and The General
(only now it's his big brother, 26020 VS!)

Ruth,
Glad to know we haven't lost you completely! Do speak up from time to time
so we don't miss you so much.
I see you have a newer, bigger toy; is the monotube still in use for
anything?

Ken Moon
Webberville, TX.